Homemade Gift #1: Scrub

So I've seen ideas all over pinterest about homemade stuff to give as gifts. I found a bunch of body scrub ones and after researching a bit, I've discovered it is super easy to make. We don't really go all out exchanging gifts with the other adults in my family so I thought this was something that would be simple and inexpensive to make for all the special woman in my life. This literally cost me under $5 each. I picked up the cute little jars at the local craft store (Michael's) for $3.99 and had most of the other ingredients.

I used 2 1/2 cups of sugar (plain white sugar), 3/4 cup of olive oil and a few drops of essential oil. I decorated the jars with paper, mod podge and some ribbon. :)





My son and I tried it out before he went to bed and we both could not believe the results. My hands are beyond smooth and 3 hours later, they still smell amazing!!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up